Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Development


 
 
I have now been posting on this ‘Blog’ for three months and as the weeks have gone on and the articles and sketches I have posted seem to have been received with so many kind emails from you all I have decided to put a new page up that will give answers to the many questions that I have received.
The materials I use and where I get them from seem to be the main bulk of what you want to know.
How I go about this I have absolutely no idea, so may I ask you be patient with me in the development of this page, it will probably take up a lot of time, so there could be a few missing posts as I get to grips with it all.
I don’t know what happens sometimes with my layout, looking at other ‘Blogs’ mine is very fundamental and I am very envious of some of beautiful posts that I view. I have discovered if I put a button up, with a ‘click’ it takes you to another page so this is how I intend to start, lets hope it works.
In the mean time I will keep sketching and posting when I get time.
So keep stopping by, you never know, I might get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment