Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 January 2013

Update on Drawings of the week today




TOP:  The finished cart from a couple of days ago that you have asked me to post.
 
Either the Gate is too large or the water-but is too small, I can't quite make my mind up which it is, thats why I didn't post it when I considered it finished.
 
*****************
BOTTOM:  The farm cottages I have made an effort to paint. As you can see, not one of my strong points, but I enjoyed doing it.
 
A watercolour wash, but I always seem to go overboard with the depth of colour, never knowing when to stop, not reflecting the scene now as I sketched it, although the sun was shining it was very cold. It now looks like a spring day.
Never mind I'll put it away in the folder.
 
***************** 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment